Welcome to Bar Lodge one of the most sought after holiday homes within the Salcombe estuary.
With 180° views across the harbour and The Salcombe Bar the view has been described as one of the most breathtaking in the UK, in one of the most beautiful areas of the country.
Situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with the South Devon Coastal Path running past the front door, Barlodge can offer a fantastic holiday to anyone regardless of your age. From sailing on the beach at South Sands (5 minutes walk), visiting the National Trust property, Overbecks 5 minutes away, visiting Salcombe’s famous shops or simply sitting back and enjoying the view, Bar Lodge offers something for everyone.
- One family pet
- Sleeps 7/8
- 4 double bedrooms (3 with balconies)
- 2 with Kingsize beds
- 1 with Twin beds (3ft)
- 1 with single and under-store bed.
- Duvets & pillows provided, bed linen can be supplied as extra.
- Luxury family bathroom, WC, Vanity unit, corner bath/ shower
- Spacious shower room with WC, vanity sink, Washing machine.
- Rayburn supplies cooking, hot water & Central Heating. Open plan Kitchen, Lounge, Dining Area:
- Well equipped Kitchen, Dishwasher, Fridge/freezer, Microwave.
- Glass extendable table with 8 chairs.
- Open fireplace.
- Digital TV, DVD player, Digital radio & docking unit.
- Off Road Parking with level access.
- Garden with drying area and shower.
- Patio, with BBQ, picnic bench, .